Sunday, August 26, 2012

More Fruit Salad Fun and a Gift!

As a special gift for those who "like" my SarahB Designs page on Facebook, I've put a brand new gift up! Head over there and pick up this little Fruit Salad word art on the Exclusive tab! You got a sneak peek at it yesterday on my Berry Sweet layout. :) 



Make sure you check out the latest Create A Kit Event! The variety of products is great and so fun! Pick up my newest release, Fruit Salad, at a very special price! 


Here's another of my Fruit Salad layouts about my oldest daughter's 6th birthday. Since I did all the journaling on the page I shared yesterday, this layout one packs in some of my favorite snapshots from the party.


Make sure you pick up the gift on Facebook and stop by again tomorrow to see a great little Fruit Salad hybrid card!

0 comments: