Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fruit Salad time!

Have you checked out the latest Create A Kit Event? The variety of products is great and so fun! Pick up Fruit Salad now at a very special price! 


I had the idea of a kit named Fruit Salad years ago…the idea file on my computer is dated August 2008! About 2 years ago I made the little strawberry included in this kit for my daughter's 6th birthday party invitation. The one included in the kit is a bit modified from the original, but it certainly called for me to do a little much-overdue scrapping!

This is one of the pages, featuring one of my favorite photos of the day! I planned on adding some extra embellishment, but I really like the big photo and no clutter. :) Here's So Berry Sweet.


Enjoy this latest slice of CAKE and pick up Fruit Salad now!

0 comments: