Monday, July 09, 2012

Rainbowy Day, Free Daily Download #4

Hello Day 4!

I had such a fun time making this kit! Rainbowy Day is inspired by my older daughter's request for a rainbow-themed birthday party. And since she's a very girly girl, I had to include PINK in the rainbow! I hope you have fun with this kit! If you don't want to wait for the daily downloads, or if you miss a couple days you can pick up the full kit right away!


I do hope you enjoy Rainbowy Day! Don't forget to make a habit of stopping by my Digitals shop every day to pick up the pieces! Browse the other goodies in my shop too and pick up the favorite pieces on your wish list while everything is 30% off!

Here are the pieces you can download today! 



Dorannmwin used the rainbow dotted paper in the layout I featured yesterday, but also included a piece of it in this fun layout entitled Birthday Girl! The assortment of patterned paper scraps on top of the bright pink solid make for such a fun frame!


If you scrap about a sweet little (or not so little) girl in your life, my I ♥ Daisies Kit is for you! It has bright colors, fun doodles and lots of fun girly elements.


Remember, you can find my little interview over on the Digitals blog and every day from now through June 20th you can pick up a few pieces of my newest kit, Rainbowy Day! AND everything in my shop is 30% off! Miss a day of of the daily download? Don't worry! You can pick up the full kit while it's on sale! :)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 10, 2012. Thanks again.