Friday, July 06, 2012

It's a Rainbowy Day! Featured Designer at Digitals!

Guess what? I'm the Featured Designer at Digitals right now! You can find my little interview over on the Digitals blog and every day from now through June 20th you can pick up a few pieces of my newest kit, Rainbowy Day! AND everything in my shop is 30% off!

I had such a fun time making this kit! Rainbowy Day is inspired by my older daughter's request for a rainbow-themed birthday party. And since she's a very girly girl, I had to include PINK in the rainbow! I hope you have fun with this kit! If you don't want to wait for the daily downloads, or if you miss a couple days you can pick up the full kit right away!


I included a fun assortment of bright patterned papers, a few calmer patterned papers, and bright solids for every color of the rainbow! I think my personal favorites are the rainbow grid paper and the cloud paper.


For elements, I wanted to include a banner because it seems like such a celebration piece, several glittered elements and other layout basics like a fun worn cloud for journaling or layering, ribbons, and fun flowers of course!


I had to scrap a layout right away with Rainbowy Day! I snapped these pictures earlier this week, when my older daughter spontaneously drew rainbows on the sidewalk during a family trip. (Ooops! I just saw I wrote the wrong month on the layout! I have to fix that in my printing file!)


I do hope you enjoy Rainbowy Day! Don't forget to make a habit of stopping by my Digitals shop every day to pick up the pieces! Browse the other goodies in my shop too and pick up the favorite pieces on your wish list while everything is 30% off!

Here are the pieces you can download today!



0 comments: