Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Patrick's Day is sneaking up on us! If you have a photo just begging to be scrapped or if you want to make a card or even some St. Patrick's Day party invitation, you'll want to pick up my Leaves of Green Paper Pack!


I retired the coordinating Leaves of Green element pack a few months ago, but for the next week I'm offering it free for my readers! :)



This month's challenge mega kit is called Cooking for Love -- it's a kitchen theme with sweet colors and a bit of a retro feel! I made a mini kit as a prize for the Picture This challenge. Just complete the challenge and you'll get it free!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 11, 2012. Thanks again.