Friday, March 09, 2012

I did a bit of repackaging with the My Guy pieces! I think this will make it easier for you to go shopping. :)

My (Little) Guy is now available as a page kit!


"My Little Guy" by Yvonne55 puts the My (Little) Guy kit to perfect use! The adorable little boy wears a perfectly coordinated coat and Yvonne used the papers to create a great layered frame and embellished it just right.


Take a look at "My Star", also by Yvonne55! She did a fabulous job! I just love how the kitty peeks out from behind the layered papers, and how she scattered the stars.


Yvonne also used a solid paper for the background here. The My Guy solids are now available in the My Guy Paper Pack Add-On.


My (Big) Guy is now available as a page kit!


Angela (Toucan Scraps) made this sweet page about her husband, aka her guy! "My Guy" combines pieces from the entire My Guy collection. I love the photostrip effect and how she layered stacked notepaper over the stitched grid for more depth.


Here Laura (terebinthtree) made a great layout for her older boy, "Backyard Ballistics," about the fun he had of creating and shooting a potato cannon! She also created this page by combining pieces from the entire My Guy collection.



Do you want to pick up every My Guy piece? Then the My Guy Mega Bundle is for you! All the My Guy pieces in one convenient bundle, with a big savings too!

0 comments: