Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you day was better than mine -- 2 doctor's appointments, 1 for me, 1 for my little guy. And 1 yesterday for my little girl which concluded with a pneumonia diagnosis! A pile of medicine later, we will hopefully be on the mend soon.

I wanted to remind you about my newest set of Clip-Its Masks, the hearts edition! Great for turning any of your favorite kits into the perfect materials to scrap your Valentine's Day layouts!


Look at this lovely no-photo layout by Angela aka Toucan Scraps! She used 2 of the heart Clip-Its, layered with different papers, to create the framed section embellishing the page. The lovely page kit used is by Cilenia Curtis. 



Also new in my store, take a peek at the Sunshine After Rain Quickpage Pair! I didn't get them finished quick enough for the Study In Yellow and Grey Create A Kit Event, but thought some of you might like them still! If you picked up the Paper Pack and Element Pack then, you can just grab the Quickpages now!


Or you can grab the whole Sunshine After Rain Bundle for a special price! It includes the full Sunshine After Rain Page Kit and the Sunshine After Rain Quickpage Pair!


And if quick pages aren't your thing, pick up just the Sunshine After Rain Page Kit, also at a special price.


1 comments:

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

I really enjoyed using your clip its Sarah. Thank you for featuring my layout.