Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Can you believe it's February already?! I had the pleasure of coordinating Digitals' February challenge prize kit and I really think you will love it! It's called Floral Sentiments and you can get the entire kit for free by completing all this month's challenges (the every month challenges and the even month challenges).

Here's Floral Sentiments in all it's beauty!


Here are all the mini kits that created the full mega kit. 


You can earn my mini kit contribution by participating in the Designer's Elements Challenge! It's hosted by Vicky Day this month.


And that's not all! Be sure to pick up this pack of Floral Sentiments solids for free in my store!


And don't forget to pick up Clip Its: Set 3 ~ Hearts today while it's at a special low price!

1 comments:

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

it's beautiful.
I picked up your heart shapes yesterday and they are fantastic!