Tuesday, March 08, 2011

It's time I show you my latest kit, Ladybug Picnic!


I had such fun making this kit! It's cheery and springy full of fun!


My little girl was the inspiration behind the kit! She chose a ladybug theme for her 5th birthday party. :)


Here's the party invitation I made for her when I was just starting the kit….


And here's a photo from her party! 



If you download the March edition of the Digitals newsletter you can pick up this embellished frame! 


And last but not least, I'm featuring Ladybug Picnic in the latest edition of the Quickies challenge!  That means you can pick it up for just $4 and if you scrap a quickpage and submit it to the challenge, you'll receive a full album of Ladybug Picnic quickpages in return! The challenge is on through the end of April!


Check back soon for some beautiful creative team layouts with Ladybug Picnic!

0 comments: