Saturday, January 15, 2011

Your Day 12 daily download of Everyday Treasures has a lovely green theme! You can download it all day January 16th (ET) in my Digitals store!


There's only a few pieces of Everyday Treasures left if you are collecting the daily downloads. If you've missed a few (or a lot) of days, you can pick up the full Everyday Treasures kit right now! 


You won't want to miss the Everyday Treasures Alpha either! This worn and torn tan paper alpha was created especially to coordinate with my Everyday Treasures kit, but will work well with so many kits and layouts!


Remember! Just a few days left of my 35% off sale! Look around in my store while you are picking up the daily download. :)

1 comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thanks for offering the full Everyday Treasures kit. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite