Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today's my final day in the spotlight as the Featured Designer at Digitals! Be sure to pick up these last pieces of Everyday Treasures in my Digitals store! This also means January 19th is the last day that nearly everything in my store will be 35% off, so if you've been waiting to shop, don't wait any longer!


If you aren't familiar with them already, I want to introduce you to my Clip-Its! Set 1 and Set 2. Clip-Its are the handy tool that will let you create page borders, frames and mats in seconds! Scalloped edged papers are great for layering too! Each is sized at just under 12"x12" but you can easily resize them for photo mats. :)



I'm hosting the Designer Elements challenge! It's a super-easy challenge too! I made a special mini kit that coordinates with Rosy Outlook, and you pick it up for FREE in my store! To complete the challenge, just download the mini, scrap a layout, upload it to the gallery and post it in the challenge thread!


And a new month also means a new Quickies challenge! The challenge schedule at Digitals is changing up a bit with the new year, so the format of the Quickies challenge is changing a bit too -- you now will have 3 kits to choose from, and 2 months to get  your quickpages scrapped!


Hurry over and pick up my Snuggle Up kit so you can participate in the Quickies challenge while it's still included in the 35% off sale! 

And be sure to "like" the SarahB Designs page on Facebook! I just noticed the other day that it had topped 300 "likes," and to celebrate I'll be posting a special gift over there very soon, and you won't want to miss it!

I hope you've had fun in these last 15 days, I know I have! I can't keep up with this fast-paced everyday blogging but I do hope to have another new kit ready soon! :) Thanks for the nice comments!

1 comments:

benziengirl said...

This is really pretty! Thanks!