Monday, January 10, 2011

This marks day 7 of the Everyday Treasures daily downloads! I hope you've been picking up the pieces every day! If so, you've collected almost half the kit! Remember to keep making a daily visit to my Digitals store to and check out with the daily download product!


I'd also like to remind you to take a moment to subscribe to my blog either through Google, Feedburner or your favorite reader so you don't miss any goodies! Also, if you "like" the SarahB Designs page on Facebook, I'll post special gifts there from time to time too!


The greens of Everyday Treasures reminded me of Playing in the Mud


Do you have a little boy who loves to get messy? This is the kit for you! Playing in the Mud has fun and fresh colors and lots of things that little boys love: a toy frog, a play shovel, sticks, leaves, stones, dirt and mud! Also great for photos of kids making mud pies or just having fun outdoors!



Pick it up now in my Digitals store for 35% off!

0 comments: