Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's nearly Day 13! I hope you've been remembering to pick up your daily downloads of Everyday Treasures my Digitals store! :) Today's pieces are all tan and a bit worn (or well-loved, you could say!). They can work well for masculine layouts or shabby layouts! The paper is inspired my engineering graph paper - some of my very favorite notepads!


Today I wanted to feature a different kind of product, my It's Puzzling Frames & Clipping Masks!


There are so many layout possibilities for these puzzle frames! With the look of a favorite well-worn chipboard puzzle and the photos of your choice, you can create unique elements for your layouts and projects! By using the combination of a frame overlay and clipping mask, creating these puzzles is as easy as 1, 2, 3!


Includes three 15-piece arrangements, one 9-piece arrangement, one 6-piece arrangement and 4 individual pieces! (Photos shown not included.)

Downloads include layered .psd files for Photoshop as well as .png pairs of files for use in any photo editing software. Instructions for use are also included. Pick up my It's Puzzling Frames & Clipping Masks now while they are 35% off!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Love the masks! Had to go snag them!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I just love the mask!! I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite