Thursday, January 06, 2011

It's almost time to pick up your Day 3 portion of Everyday Treasures!  If you haven't remembered to pick up your Day 2 pieces, hurry over and pick it up in my store now! 

Here's a peek of what's included in the January 7th download.


I really love this paper too! It was a happy accident - I planned separate a graph paper and dotty page, but thought the combined effect was even better!

The pre-labeled tags are simply to make your P365 album-making easier! I also have included blank labels in the kit. :)

Now available in my store, A Little Bit Shabby! With romantic patterns and colors, worn edges of a well-loved favorite and a flair of days gone by, the A Little Bit Shabby mini kit includes just enough for you to create several layouts to showcase of your treasured memories in a timeless shabby style.


Sign-ups for the January round of BINGO are now up! Head over to the Digitals forum and send me your list to play!
The

0 comments: