Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I'm excited to share with you that I'm the featured designer at Digitals right now!  Every day from January 5th through the 19th you can pick up portions of my newest kit, Everyday Treasures, for free!


I created Everyday Treasures with Project 365 in mind! I had such a great experience completing the photo portion of Project 365 last year, but I never got all those photos scrapped! I wanted a cheery kit I could use for the whole album, and I'm really pleased with how this turned out!

I'm hoping to quickly get a 2010 album scrapped and keep up with 2011 layouts in a timely manner - hopefully I can stick with it!

Here's a peek at the pieces you can download in my store today, January 5th.


Just make sure you visit my Digitals store daily! While you are there, why not treat yourself to a few other goodies! Almost everything is 35% off!

Don't want to wait until January 19th to collect the full Everyday Treasures kit? You can purchase the full kit instead!

Mark your calendars now! On Monday, January 10th at 9pm ET I'll be hosting a chat in the Digitals chat room! Everyone who joins me will receive the Everyday Treasures alpha that's not yet loaded in my store!

0 comments: