Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I hope you enjoyed your first peek at Everyday Treasures! It's almost time to pick up the day #2 portion! If you haven't remembered to pick up the January 5th daily download, hurry over to my Digitals store before midnight ET, add it to you cart and check out in a hurry! :)


Here's your preview of the January 6th daily download! Every day you'll receive 1 paper and at least 1 element! (This is one of my favorite papers!)


I'd love for you to check out my Featured Designer interview posted at Digitals! Feel free to ask me another question too!

I mention in the interview that one of my favorite and most popular kit is A Few of My Favorite Things! You may recognize it from my blog decor. :) You can even purchase the floral and foliage prints on fabric from Spoonflower!


I'm getting the final details ready before I post a new round of Digitals BINGO later this week! It will be really fun! :)

0 comments: