Sunday, January 09, 2011

I hope you all had a nice weekend! Are you enjoying the pieces of Everyday Treasures that you've picked up so far? If you've scrapped a layout using Everyday Treasures, I'd love to see it! You can pick up the day 6 daily download pieces in my store! Take advantage of the 35% off sale while you're there too!


In the Day 6 download you'll receive a slightly crumpled lined paper (great for journaling!), button with a center stitch and the last 4 of the prelabeled month tags.




Don't forget! My Featured Designer chat this evening at 9pm ET I'll be hosting a chat in the Digitals chat room! To get to the chat room, just head to the Digitals home page and at the top where it says Digitals>>, just hover over and click at the bottom of the list where it says Chat Room! :) See you there! 




Today's also the last day to sign up for January's round of BINGO! Head over to the Digitals forum and send me your list to play! Everyone who signs up gets this cute Winter Wonderland bonus!  



0 comments: