Monday, January 17, 2011

Here's the next-to-last daily download of Everyday Treasures, Day 14! You can pick it up in my Digitals store in just a few minutes!


That teeny-tiny tag? I included because I wanted a little scrap of paper to place on my pictures in P365 layouts to note the date.

A sweet friend treated me to a spa day this past weekend, my first time and it was so nice! Simply Serene would be the perfect kit for scrapping about a spa day! 



Imagine yourself in a peaceful retreat, surrounded by the beauty of nature and special mementos. Breathe the crisp clean air, hear the quiet roar of water in the distance, and feel the light breeze. Simply Serene will help you beautifully scrap memories of a special vacation, a layout remembering family members or even a layout all about yourself!

Be sure to stick around and pick up the final pieces of Everyday Treasures tomorrow! If there's anything in my store you've been eyeing, pick it up now, while it's 35% off! 

Remember to "like" the SarahB Designs page on Facebook and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss future sales, freebies or new releases! :) 

1 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you so much for this daily download! It's beautiful.