Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome to Day 6 of the Countdown to 2011 Digitals Blog Train! 


Every day now through January 1, 2011 you can follow this blog train to pick up gifts from some of your favorite Digitals designers! 

Today I have some absolutely beautiful pieces of Rosy Outlook word art for you! The very talented MelindaH made 1 piece, you may recognize it from a layout I showed a few weeks ago, and the other pieces I made. 


If you missed picking this Rosy Outlook Word Art while it was on my blog, you can pick it up at a special price in my store! 

Today the last you for you to pick up Rosy Outlook for an extra special price of $3 because it's featured in the Quickies challenge!  Hurry up and scrap a quickpage to submit and you'll start off the new year with a big free Rosy Outlook Album! :)



And don't miss all the other Digitals designers participating in the Countdown to 2011 Blog Train!  Everyone's gifts will be left online for 24 hours, but if the new gift isn't up right away, just check back again in a bit - the designers are scattered all across the world in different time zones.


I'd also like to remind you to take a moment to subscribe to my blog either through Google, Feedburner or your favorite reader so you don't miss any goodies! Also, if you "like" the SarahB Designs page on Facebook, I'll post special gifts there from time to time too!

6 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous word art! Thank you so very much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

Alejas said...

Hey I got that with my birthday coupon! Thanks for the freebie! Love it! Happy New Year!