Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can you believe it's already December?! I sure can't!

I have a new kit in my store! With the romance and nostalgia of days gone by, a treasured memento in your hand and a song in your heart take a step forward with a Rosy Outlook. This digital page kit is perfect for your both your digital layouts and hybrid projects. Great for girly pages, heritage albums or just about anything!



Worn and textured papers feature classic damask patterns and include a single page of sheet music. Each of the 9 12"x12" papers is unique!



The metal, paper, ribbon and jewel elements included are ones I imagine finding in a special box with precious photos and love notes.



Contains:

  • 9 papers
  • 3 realistic flowers
  • 3 rose petals
  • 2 dried leaves
  • ribbon rose
  • 2 beaded berries
  • fancy frame
  • paper frame/photo edge
  • 3 ribbons
  • ribbon bow
  • lace
  • small metal flower with jewel
  • brad
  • gem
  • paper label for embellishment or journalling
  • sheet music swirl
  • sheet music clef
  • woven trim


All pieces created at 300 ppi. Scrap for hire friendly!

And because I'm featuring it in this month's Quickies challenge, you can pick it up for just $3!



I hope you enjoy Rosy Outlook as much as I do! My lovely creative team has already created some amazing layouts with it that I will be sharing with you in the next few days! I have a special gift to share with you soon too, so be sure to visit again soon!

0 comments: