Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing Rough & Tumble, the page kit!


Months ago I released the Rough & Tumble paper pack, fully intending to release a coordinating element pack shortly after, but got distracted as always seems to happen. So if you already have the paper pack, you can just pick up the Rough & Tumble element & alpha pack!



And a special incentive to join in my Quickies Challenge, you can pick up the full Rough & Tumble page kit for just $3 all month, or the paper or element & alpha pack for just $1.50 each!

My new release and isn't the only sale on now! At Digitals from September 1st through the 3rd catch the Back to School sale!


Everything in my store is at least 30% off! AND you can pick up my school-themed Kids At Play kit for just $3.00!


You won't want to miss the Back to School crop at Digitals starting at 9 pm Eastern time on Thursday, Sept. 2!

0 comments: