Friday, April 02, 2010

I've been a bit out of the digiscrap world lately, but I'm going to do my best to dive back in!

Now through the end of the day Sunday, April 4th, my entire Digitals store is 35% or more off! This is part of Digitals massive Easter sale!


I have been looking though some of my old files and thought instead of the retired kits just sitting on my hard drive, I'd offer them up to my lovely readers as a thank you for sticking around, reading my posts, and being interested in my few and far between kits!

I used Spring Chicken in my Easter ad above! It's 3 years old, and not exactly the same style as my current kits, but I think you'll still have some fun with it!



Be sure to join the SarahB Designs fan page on Facebook and check right back here for more gifts very soon!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

agravette said...

Thanks so much for sharing this adorable kit with us Sarah! It is so precious!

Monkey Toes Too said...

This may not be the style you are doing now but I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Toucan Scraps said...

Hello Sarah

Just thought I'd pop along and see what you are up to.

This is a pretty pastel kit. Very generous of you to share it, thank you.


Of to read some more of your posts.

Angela