Wednesday, February 03, 2010

You do not want to miss February's edition of the Quickies challenge! This month I'm featuring New Beginnings, a beautiful kit by Digi Lynne, and one of my own favorite kits, She's A Star! And as a special treat for all those who participate, both kits are on sale for just $3 all month long!



Here's a closer peek at She's A Star!





And that's not all the fun! I released Sweet Daisy of Mine at Digitals!



And especially for those of you who have joined my design fan page on Facebook, here's a treat! This beautiful quick 2-pager was designed by the lovely Junglemom with Sweet Daisy of Mine!


Don't miss my wild & wonderful Wednesday sale at Digitals! 40% off everything!!!

I'll be releasing more mini kits at Digitals very soon and I have a nice little stack of things I've set aside for gifts, so check back soon!

0 comments: