Saturday, February 06, 2010

You can now find Life Is Grand at Digitals!



Want to scrap a few pages in a snap? Pick up this lovely pair of Life Is Grand quickpages! MelindaH designed one page and I designed another.



Here are two layouts I scrapped with the Life Is Grand quickpages!





And I've got a little gift for you! Pick up this sweet pair of 4"x6" brag book pages created my another one of my talented creative team members, CindyB!



I've also uploaded another quickpage set to Digitals! Don't miss the Sweet Daisy of Mine Quick 2-pager! This 2-page spread was designed by Junglemom!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.