Friday, February 12, 2010

Just in time for Valentine's day, I'm re-releasing Be My Tweetheart!


And be sure to pick up the Be My Tweetheart Brag Book Album too!


I can't let Valentine's day pass by without a sweet little treat! Especially for my blog followers, here's a fun & free quickpage!


Download HERE.

The fabulous brag book album and this quickpage were designed by Christie of Hand Picked Freebies! The quickpage also includes a few pieces from A Few of My Favorite Things, which is based on the very same color scheme!


Be sure to follow my blog, join my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter! I'll have a special event coming up really soon you won't want to miss! :)

3 comments:

Flipchickdesigns said...

Darling QP--thank you!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

Joy B said...

Thank you for this sweet QP!