Friday, January 15, 2010

The time has come for me to say goodbye to Gotta Pixel! It was a tough decision - I've been there for over 3 years, and met many wonderful customers and dear friends. As a special thank you to all my customers at Gotta Pixel I've set my entire store to 35% off!



I won't be retiring from designing though! You will be able to find my designs exclusively in my Digitals shop. :) Be sure to check out my newer designs at Digitals, like Simply Serene!




Here is a special gift for you all, courtesy of Junglemom! She makes such beautiful layouts!



These quick 2-pager was inspired by this layout, also by Junglemom, of course.



Be sure to subscribe to my blog feed or become a follower so you don't miss any of the sales or gifts coming you way! Also if you become a fan on Facebook you can pick up even more specials! I will have another Facebook-only gift up for fans soon, so you don't want to miss it! If you are on Twitter, follow me and I'll post updates about goodies too!

7 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Love your things Sarah.

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

TerryF said...

Glad to know you will still be at Digitals, Sarah. Your new kit is gorgeous and the QP are beautiful. Thank you.

physioscrapper said...

I'm really glad to know you'll still be designing Sara, and to know where to find you. You'll be missed by many at GP! Your simply serene kit is beautiful!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.