Sunday, January 24, 2010

The month's almost over! Don't miss the January edition of the Quickies challenge! To participate, just purchase either Kristmess's Celebrate, a festive New Year's kit, or my own Simply Serene page kit for just $3, then create a quickpage with only that kit to share with other participants. In return, you'll receive all the quickpagesother participants created with the same kit you chose!



Head over to my design fan page on Facebook to pick up this fabulous Simply Serene quickpage by Junglemom!


And scroll down to the January 15th post to pick up this beautiful 2-page quickpage pair, also created by Junglemom!


I have a new kit in the works and a new set of Clip-Its on the way too! :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.