Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I do hope you will join me this month for the Quickies challenge! The more people that participate, the more pages you'll receive! (So join in & tell your friends too!) Remember, you can pick up either my Simply Serene kit or Kristmess' Celebrate for just $3 all month long!

I set out to make just one page for the challenge this afternoon and managed to create two! Here's a peek at both pages. When participating in the Quickies challenge, you pick whichever kit you want to scrap with, purchase it and send 1 png quickpage to me. Then at the end of the month all the scrappers who contributed a quickpage with that kit will receive all the other pages scrapped with that kit!

Here's the one I made with my Simply Serene kit!


And here's my layout with Kristmess' Celebrate!



Hope to see you join the Quickies challenge!

0 comments: