Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just couldn't resist creating an alpha especially for I ♥ Daisies! I decided to make it a little more versatile though, so you can use it for girly pages and for boyish one too! The safety pin and tiny flowers are all separate! Pick up the full set for just $1/product now while the big Gotta Grab It event is still going on at Gotta Pixel!



My lovely group of scrappers have really outdone themselves! Click on each of the layouts below to visit the page in the gallery to get a better look and leave each one a special note!

The first gorgeous I ♥ Daisies creative team layout I want to share with you today is by Katie aka tweetykl! She's created an adorable page featuring her sweet daughter and her little monkey! Her clustering, framing and titlework are wonderful and what made this page be chosen today as Layout of the Day at Digitals!



The fabulous CindyB created this layout. I love the even arrangement of the frames and how some showcase pieces of paper! The rickrack stitched against the scalloped paper edge is also so fun!



Melinda created this beautiful layout! I love the vertical arrangement and the photos are so touching!



The talented Junglemom created this lovely pair of layouts! If you love them, you'll be able to pick them up as a quickpage pair shortly!



0 comments: