Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy December! I've got some exciting stuff coming up for you this month, so be sure to subscribe to my blog or my design Fan Page on Facebookb so you don't miss anything!

Another month also means a new round of the Quickies challenge at Digitals! This month I'm featuring my Dramatic Flair kit and a fun and cute kit by Kathryn Estry, Penguin Playground! All month long you can pick up either kit for just $3!



If you really wanted to join in the November Quickies challenge but just haven't finished up your layout yet, let me know right away and you can still participate! I finished my Cuter Than a Cupcake page last night - here it is! All who contributed a page to the challenge with Cuter Than a Cupcake will get my page created with it as well as all the other cupcake Quickies pages!


Coming up soon: a fun and festive FREE kit, blogger templates and more!

0 comments: