Friday, December 11, 2009

Be sure to stop by my Digitals store every day! I'm the Featured Designer now through December 19th and as my gift to you, you can pick up Deck The Halls for free! Just stop by my Digitals store every day and soon you'll have the full kit!



Here are the pieces you can pick up today!



I've got an extra special treat for you today! If some of you are like me, you haven't quite gotten around to making or sending Christmas cards yet! Well here's a little help! The talented MelindaH created this 4x6 card you can fill in with a photo and text, print yourself or send off to print inexpensively and easily pop in the mail! Or flatten and resize to email to your family and friends! Be sure to leave a quick note of thanks to Melinda for creating this to share!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Stater said...

Thanks Sarah... looks great. And no I haven't sent my cards yet. LOL

EnchantedCropper said...

Thank you for the card, very cute!