Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Be sure to stop by my Digitals store! I'm the Featured Designer now through December 19th and as my gift to you, you can pick up Deck The Halls for free! Just stop by my Digitals store every day and soon you'll have the full kit!



And today I have another great new release! If you are using a reader or recieve blog posts by email, be sure and take a peek at my blog makeover! Today I'm releasing the first of my new line of Blog Decor! The talented MelindaH and I have been working out the details lately, and I think you will love these new sets as much as I do! You can give your Blogger blog a whole new look (while keeping all your content) in just a few minutes!

Pick up Deck the Halls Blog Decor Pack at Digitals for an extra special price!



My blog showcases one pairing you can choose from the set and you can peek at my new Blog Decor blog to see another set!

Here are the Deck the Halls kit pieces you can pick up free today!



Don't forget, my entire Digitals store is still 35% off!

0 comments: