Monday, November 23, 2009

Late November is a time where those of us in the US focus even more on giving thanks.

This week marks the third anniversary of a car accident that reminds me every day to be thankful for child carseats that protected my daughters, for side curtain airbags that prevented my then-9-month-old daughter from being covered in broken glass, and for all the safety features built into days nowadays.

Another thing I'm especially thankful for is my little guy's health! This time last year he was a few weeks away from being transferred from a doctor's appointment by ambulance to the Children's Hospital with a then-unknown infection. He's still a lot smaller than most kids his age, a lingering effect of being allergic to so many foods, but growing well now and he is no longer sick all the time.

This week also marks the third anniversary of selling my digital scrapbooking products! Thank you all for being such a support in my creative endeavors!

As a thank you to all those who support Gotta Pixel with your Pixel Club memberships, I uploaded a special mini kit just for you!


(This kit is available only for Pixel Club members. If you don't have a membership, you can pick one up right HERE.)

0 comments: