Sunday, November 01, 2009

Get comfy! You won't believe just how much fun there is in store for you this month!

I'm one of the spotlight designers this month at Gotta Pixel! That mean you can get at least 30% off every product in my Gotta Pixel store AND lots of fun and gifts for you!

Be sure you hop on over to the Gotta Pixel store every day this month to pick up all the pieces to the Designer Spotlight kit, Life is Grand! This week you pick up pieces created by Kathryn Estry!



I'll give you a sneak peek of the pieces I created and details of an upcoming crop next time!

I've released my new page kit, Cuter Than a Cupcake! You can pick it up at 50% off at Digitals and Gotta Pixel!



Cuter Than a Cupcake is just so packed, I couldn't fit everything in one preview! There are two full page frames included in the kit too!



November is packed with challenges!

I'm the new host of the Digitals Quickies Challenge! Each month I'll feature a kit of mine and a kit from one other designer! Participate and you can collect a full quickpage album!

I'm also this month's host of the Digitals Designer Elements challenge! Pick up my exclusive mini kit FREE in my Digitals store!



You also won't want to miss the giant Gotta Pixel Brag Book Exchange! I joined together with 4 other Gotta Pixel designers to create our biggest exchange ever! Sign up now to get the brag kits and soon you'll have an enormous brag book album!



Don't forget to come back and visit me soon! I'll fill you in on even more fun headed your way!

0 comments: