Monday, October 19, 2009

I like candy corn! Do you? I think it the perfect fun touch to autumn, sweet and silly rolled into one! Pick up I Like Candy Corn today at Gotta Pixel for only $1!



Contains 8 different pieces of candy corn, most between 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" inches long. I photographed and carefully extracted each piece of candy. No stray pixel or jaggy edges remain.

Commercial use allowed with no credit required! Add a few as-in into your Halloween or autumn kit and create fun arrangements or clusters! The only restriction is you may not resell this element pack in its current state.

Also on special today at Gotta Pixel for only $1 today, Autumn Bliss! Pick up the Autumn Bliss Paper Pack or Silk Leaves for just $1 each!




Don't forget to peek through all my posts from earlier this October-- those gifts won't be available for free much longer! But don't worry -- you won't even believe all the fun that's in store for you in November!

0 comments: