Monday, September 14, 2009

It's nearly Tuesday and you know what that means! $1 Pixels at Gotta Pixel! I have 4 goodies up for just $1 each!

I love alphas! Feeling Sketchy is a great versatile alpha!


Here's a layout by my creative team member CindyB using the Feeling Sketchy alpha! Click on it to see the full credits. :)



Autumn Bliss is another of my favorite fall sets! With just paper and an assortment of leaves, you can make so many fabulous layouts!



Here's a lovely layout by MelindaH using both the Autumn Bliss Paper Pack and the Silk Leaves!




Here's another layout by MelindaH ~ in this one she only used the Autumn Bliss Silk Leaves and I love how she created a frame and page border for the fun photo of her kids!


And don't forget, Tuesday is the last day of September's Gotta Grab It event at Gotta Pixel! Don't miss my Fashion Plate Paper Pack for only $1!

0 comments: