Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It has a been a whirlwind around here lately trying to get on to a 2 in school schedule! But I've got lots to share with you today! I shared a photo of my oldest heading to her first day of Kindergarten, so here's a picture of my 3-year-old happy as can be to finally go to preschool! (She wanted to stay with her big sister all year last year, so glad it's her turn now!)



So many of you loved my first set of Clip-Its masks that I made a new set! Clip-Its Set 2 features circle masks! 6 frames and 6 mats, ready and waiting for you to use in your layouts or in designing for your own kits! Pick it up at Gotta Pixel today for only $1!



I'm featuring my Snuggle Up kit this week, and you won't want to miss out on these deals! I designed Snuggle Up last winter, thinking of snowy days snuggling under a warm blanket, but it's great for summer camping trips and nature vacations too!



If you purchase Snuggle Up this week you will get a bonus! This fabulous 2 page quickpage spread designed by Junglemom, FREE! The quick 2-page is included with your download of the kit! This offer is valid at Gotta Pixel and Digitals!



If you took a family vacation and those wonderful photos are just sitting in a folder still waiting to be scrapped, you won't want to miss this special! Super-scrapper Junglemom also created 4 more fabulous Snuggle Up quickpages! Pick them up today for only $1 at Gotta Pixel!



Be sure to pick up the coordinating alpha sets too! Both are only $1 each at Gotta Pixel today! Click the image to hop over to the store.





Come visit again soon! There's another blog train coming up very soon that you won't want to miss! And remember Count On Me? I'll finish it up someday soon too! :)

2 comments:

Lorie M Designs said...

Hi Sarah! Lorie here...you have a lovely daughter. Love her smile!
great stuff for GP $1.00 pixel day!

Mousey said...

She looks so happy to be off to preschool!
Gorgeous products :)