Monday, September 07, 2009

Have you seen the fabulous layouts by my creative team with my Season of Change page kit? Be sure and scroll down to the post below and take a peek!

Don't forget about $1 Tuesday at Gotta Pixel! I don't have my new releases quite ready yet, so I decided to put some other products on special for you! Tomorrow only, and only at Gotta Pixel, pick up these four products for just $1 each!

Season of Change Page Kit, just $1!



My Basic Grey chocolate album templates are also only $1 on Tuesday! Designers and scrappers for hire, you can use these with no additional license or credit! And at only $1, they are a great deal for hybrid scrappers!

Basic Grey Circle Chocolate Chipboard Album Template, just $1!


Basic Grey Lotus Chocolate Chipboard Album Template, just $1!


Basic Grey Tabbed Chocolate Chipboard Album Template, just $1!

Don't forget to keep up on all my latest releases by joining the SarahB Designs Fan Page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sarahbdesigns ! I'll be sending all the members a little extra special something later this week! :)

0 comments: