Sunday, August 02, 2009

Hi! It's Melinda stopping in especially to show you and link you up to your new August desktop! You knew you were missing something, didn't you?! :) This month's desktop is a departure from the "Back to School" desktops you are bound to find on many other blogs and sites. Nearly every piece is from Sarah's soon-to-be released kit, Count on Me! I hope that you think it is as pretty as I do!



I've made 3 different PNG desktops for you, in the standard sizes. You can access them at my personal box.net site at the following links depending on the size of your monitor:

1024x768
1280x1024
1600x1200

I do not know how to add a TOU to those files, so font credits are as follows...
Title: Beautiful ES, Calendar details: DJB Sweet Treat by Darcy Baldwin

Here is what mine looks like after I've personalized it.


If you download it, I hope you will leave me a comment!

Thanks, and have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

Thank you very much!

jessica said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
___________________
Jessica
We do your Marketing for best sales