Monday, July 20, 2009

Tuesday snuck up on me again this week! I had intended to have a new product but it's not ready yet, so instead I've put some of my old favorites up for just $1! Today only, and only at Gotta Pixel, pick up the Calico Cutie page kit and luggage tag album for $1 each!





Here's a closer peek of Calico Cutie.



But I can't leave out the coordinating Notepaper Alpha, so it's $1 today too!



And since the hybrid album is on sale, I thought I'd put the Basic Grey Luggage Tag Album CU template on sale too!



While looking around in my Calico Cutie folder, I found this quickpage that was inspired by my creative team member CindyB. This quickpage was originally offered as a gift in the August 2008 Digitals newsletter, so you may have already picked it up. If not, download it here right now!


Enjoy! Hope you have fun stocking up on all the deals today! And don't forget to enter my contest every day! Click the image for more details, or visit my contest post.


0 comments: