Monday, July 06, 2009

It's already Tuesday again and that means $1 Pixels at Gotta Pixel!

No new releases for me today, but I still put a few things on sale! Pick up Birthday Blossoms, Summer Skies or Dotty Overlays for just $1 today only!







Please note, I goofed up in the previous post but have now corrected it. If you are playing along in my little contest and sending emails voting for my fabric designs, the correct email to send them to is savethechairs@fabricondemand.com Whoops! The lovely folks at Fabric on Demand let me know they'd received several votes to the wrong email address, but they were kind enough to forward them on to the proper address so they would still be counted.

Remember to send those votes in everyday and help me spread the word! You'll get extra entries every time you do, and one lucky person will win a $50 shopping spree in my store!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

great products - love the colors and patterns!

Mary said...

Great new products and good luck on your contest :)

Infarrantly Creative said...

hey thanks for stopping by. I love your products and am amazed by anyone who can design. Thanks for becoming a follower. I will be back.