Sunday, July 12, 2009

If you are on Facebook, please take a moment to join my new SarahB Designs Fan Page! Unlike the group I had, the fan page will put any updates right in your friend feed! I will post about new releases, sales, and any special offers and contests. And you can post your layouts with my designs to the page for others to admire! I think the fan page will be a lot of fun and a great way to let you know all the latest news! I will still be posting here too of course, this is just a handy way to get quick updates. :)

Gotta Grab It is still going at Gotta Pixel! Through Tuesday you can pick up my latest set of pattern overlays, Modish Designs, for just $1 and lots of great coordinating products by other designers too!


And, don't forget to send your entries in every day for a chance to win a $50 shopping spree in my store! Help me out and enter to win at the same time! One randomly chosen person will win big, but there will be other great prizes too! Click the image for more details, or visit my contest post.



1 comments:

Andrea said...

great new products!