Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yesterday I uploaded my newest products to Digitals! Now you can pick up the Vintage Spring paper pack and the Breath of Fresh Air mini kit in my Digitals store too!



A few weeks ago I sewed up a couple of cute crayon rolls! I made them for my 3 & 4 year olds to keep them in a little tote bag I carry along to our frequent doctor's appointments. Inside I keep a few coloring books and blank notepads too (and some emergency lollipops) and the bag comes to the rescue in waiting rooms and while I just need them quiet and busy during the visit. Aren't they cute!



I made them spur-of the moment the day before a big appointment a few weeks ago using some fabric and ribbon I had in my stash. Please excuse the blurry bare 4yo foot in the bottom picture!

I'm packaging up some new commercial use paper overlays right now for release in the next few days and the next kit I'm planning is revisiting one of my favorite older kits that I retired a few months ago. Same theme, similar colors, but otherwise starting from scratch. :)

2 comments:

kimberly said...

WOW!!! Your new designs are lovely! I'm also loving your crayon holders!

Martencja Designs said...

beautiful design ! :D