Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My computer has been misbehaving so much lately! I do have a June calendar to share with you all, so hopefully soon I'll be able to get my computer to cooperate enough to upload it for you.

Those paper flowers I showed you in the previous post, well if you want to make them for yourself (or as a gift) be sure to pick up the June issue of Artisan's Notebook at Gotta Pixel! The printable flowers are included at no additional charge and there's a great little tutorial by Stacy Carlson about how to dress them up.

And if you make a paper bouquet, post a picture in Gotta Pixel's Hybrid Gallery and you will be awarded 4 pixel points that can be traded in towards Gotta Pixel products!

Come back and visit again soon -- I'll have a calendar for you soon and I've got some big news later this week!

0 comments: