Monday, June 22, 2009

I've got a new release for you! And you can pick it up for only $1 on Tuesday, June 23rd at Gotta Pixel! You all know I love fabric, and I think the classic woven patterns make such elegant papers! With these overlays you can make coordinating papers for your layouts or even for page kits to sell! Personal and Commercial Use allowed! Pick up Designer Weaves Paper Overlays at Gotta Pixel!


Tuesday, as always, is $1.00 Pixel Days! The deal runs 1 day only, so you wont want to miss picking up such awesome designs at such a great deal!

I somehow forgot to post a free quickpage I had ready and waiting in the Gotta Pixel subscriber area a few months ago! This page was based off a beautiful layout by MelindaH! So, if you are a member of the Pixel Club, hop on over to this thread and pick this page up! (If you aren't a member yet, you should be! 1000s of great exclusive goodies plus easy access to the full daily download kit at the beginning of every month! Well worth the small cost.)


Do you want to get a year subscription for FREE??? This week there is an awesome contest going on in the Gotta Pixel forum. Just scrap your vacation (from any timeframe) and you could WIN! Check out the rules and how to enter in the contest here.

Also, while you are in the forum, check out the Question of the Day and get to know the team and members a little bit more. And a little birdie told me that just by letting us get to know you a little bit better, Liz (Sweet Digi Scraps) just might visit your inbox with a little something.

New products in the works! Be sure to subscribe to my blog feed (either with your reader or by email) so you don't miss any special sales or goodies!

2 comments:

Michelle Underwood said...

Those overlays rock!!!! Oh how I wish I had a dollar in paypal! lol

JanMary said...

Love those overlays - remind me of a black and white check dress my mother had when I was young!