Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel again! Pick these 2 new goodies up now for only $1!


We had a scary week here. We got into an accident that could have been really bad, but amazingly the kids all managed to escape even a single scratch or bruise. I was banged up a bit and have some eye injuries, so I still can't spend too much time at the computer. My eye is improved tremendously the first days but the remaining stuff will probably take a long while to improve, if it does. I do have some fun new things planned though, so it's just a matter of time. :)

3 comments:

Digicats said...

Hope you heal up soon. Kids are very resilient, I think it's the only way they can survive childhood.

Linda said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Elegantly Funky Designs said...

Wow, sorry to hear you are hurt but thank goodness the kids are all ok. Feel better soon!