Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's $1.00 Pixel Tuesday at Gotta Pixel! I have another great set of overlays this week and I've put 2 of my summer favorites on sale too!

I have another set of CU friendly patterned paper overlays! These are called Designer Patterns Squared, since all are made with squares! And the title is a little tribute to my math-filled past. Overlays are included as jpg and transparent png files, and can be used in so many ways! Great for personal use too!




I'm looking forward to these wild sunflowers popping up throughout my neighborhood again this summer! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and I hope they brighten your day too! Grab these Fresh Picked Sunflowers for only $1 today!


And for the perfect background for your sunny layouts, pick up Floral Fields Almost Solid Paper Pack! Full of texture and warm, bright colors, these papers will really showcase your photos and memories!

2 comments:

Michelle Underwood said...

Great stuff!!!!!

Mousey said...

Love the gorgeous colours!