Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long time, no post, but it's been a wildly busy week! This past week was birthday week at my house: my husband's and mine. And my good friend's little girl's birthday is today and always bake her birthday cake. So fun sweet-filled days around here!


I had such a nice relaxing birthday! We had a fun family day and spent most of the day roaming the local national park. Most of the photos are still sitting on my husband's camera, but here's one I snapped. So calming!


In celebration of my birthday I gave one of my dear CT members, Katie, three $5 coupons to give away! She started this thread over at Gotta Pixel and will randomly pick the winners tonight at 8pm ET! All you have to do is respond with what you'd use the coupon to buy.

5 comments:

JanMary said...

Great cake, and lovely photo.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Happy Birthday,Sarah!!!!!

I got my fingers crossed, I left a post at the birthday rak!!!

Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Happy Scrapin' Kat

Michelle said...

What a super cute birthday cake!!!

And that pic does look peaceful and fun!!

Happy Birthdays to you!!

IvoryKeys said...

That cake is beautiful! Happy late birthday to you.

snarflemarfle said...

That birthday cake is awesome! Sorry I missed your birthday...so I hope it was a great one!!